Here are links to Maine’s 2016 Ferry Services which offer transportation to many islands off the coast of Maine:
Downeast & Acadia Region:
- Bar Harbor Ferry– seasonal service from bar Harbor to Winter Harbor.
- Beal & Bunker Ferry– year round service from Northeast Harbor to Great Cranberry Island, Little Cranberry Island, and Sutton Island.
- Frenchboro Ferry– year round service from Bass Harbor to Long Island (Frenchboro).
- East Coast Ferries– Deer Isle to Eastport and Deer Isle to Campobello
- Isle au Haut Boat Services– year round service between Stonington and Isle au Haut.
- Swan’s Island Ferry– year round service between Bass Harbor and Swan’s Island.
- Squirrel Island– Boothbay Harbor to Squirrel Island
- Islesboro Ferry– year round service from Lincolnville to Islesboro.
- Maine State Ferry Service– year round, fixed route ferry service from Bass Harbor to Swan’s Island and Frenchboro, from Rockland to North Haven and Matinicus Island, and from Lincolnville to Islesboro.
- Matinicus Excursions– seasonal service from Rockland to Matinicus Island and Criehaven Island, and charter services to most other islands and ports.
- Matinicus Island Ferry– year round service from Rockland to Matinicus Island.
- Monhegan Boat Line– year round service from Port Clyde to Monhegan Island.
- Balmy Day Cruises– Boothbay Harbor to Monhegan Island.
- Hardy Boat Cruises– New Harbor to Monhegan Island
- North Haven Ferry– year round service from Rockland to North Haven.
- Vinalhaven Ferry– year round service from Rockland to Vinalhaven.
WESTERN MOUNTAINS & LAKES REGION:
- Frye Island Ferry– seasonal service from Raymond to Frye Island in Sebago Lake.
South & Casco bay Region:
- Casco Bay Lines– year round service from Portland to Peaks Island, Little Diamond Island, Great Diamond Island, Long Island, Chebeague Island, Cliffs Island, and Bailey Island during the summer months.
- The Chebeague Transportation Company (CTC)– year round service from Cousins Island (mainland) to Chebeague Island.
- St. Croix Ferry– Portland to Cushing (Cushing’s) Island